GH GREEN AWARDS & EXPO, 2016
Theme: “A GREEN EVOLUTION – A MUST FOR EVERY GHANAIAN”
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) IN EXHIBITION OF “GREEN” INITIATIVES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND PROCESSES
1. A national/international call is made for Expression of Interest (EOI) from entities – companies, institutions, organizations and individuals – for the exhibition of their “green” products, services and processes as part of the Event planned for the 1st GH GREEN AWARDS & EXPO, 2016 programme. “Green” products, services and processes to be exhibited should have characteristics that support environmental sustainability by helping to reduce factors contributing to climate change.
2. The GH GREEN AWARDS & EXPO programme aims at encouraging Environmental Sustainability Activities (ESAs) at Corporate, Enterprise, Socio-cultural, Community and Individual livelihood levels as contribution towards Climate Change Mitigation Efforts (CCMEs) for the benefit of humankind.
3. The Event shall have two main complementary phases, namely, the EXPO or the Exhibition Phase and the Awards Conferment Phase. The Event is planned to attract a wide range of audience from Ghana and the international community, so the EXPO shall offer exhibitors a unique opportunity for national and international exposure of their “green” products, services and processes in a manner that would place the exhibitors uniquely in the ranks of Global Climate Change Mitigation Practitioners.
4. Entities operating in Ghana may respond to this EOI whether or not they have the intention to apply for or would be nominated for the Awards Conferment Phase of the Event.
5. Respondents to this EOI will be informed of further details, terms and conditions for participation in the EXPO.
6. Responses to this EOI must reach the Event Organizers at the address below on or before Friday, 29th July, 2016.:-
GH Green Awards & Expo Secretariat
B.J. Da Rocha Link, Tesano West
Sanekpakpa Close, Accra.
P.O. Box AN 11924